This blog by Miguel Alonso covers (rural and active) domestic tourism and will provide you with information on matters of interest in the rural world whilst offering modest and professional opinions.
- Doña Claudia rural holiday home ” (Hervás) – Rental of whole property, with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and capacity for 8 people.
- “Villa Cáparra” rural holiday home” (Oliva de Plasencia) – Rental of whole property, with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and capacity for 6 people.
- Tourist Apartment “Rincón del Salvador” (Plasencia) – Rental of whole property, with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and capacity for 3 people.
- Touristic Apartments “Ramajal Rural” – (Pinofranqueado) – 5 apartament; Rental of whole property; 2 for 4 people and 3 for 6 people.
- “Acebuche” rural holiday home – (Casas del Monte) – 3 apartaments; Rental of whole property
- “Arbequina” rural holiday home – (Casas del Monte) – Rental of whole property, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and capacity for 4 people.
- Cáparra Roman ruins – A date with history.
- Hervás – One of the most amazing towns in the Peninsula. Don’t leave without seeing its Jewish quarter.
- Granadilla – An abandoned town with a singular charm.
- Plasencia – a city where several valleys come together.
- Embalse de Gabriel y Galán – Water to indulge your senses.
Real time information on traffic incidents and the state of the roads.
- Ambrosía – Shop and café selling organic produce which provides us with the very best ingredients for our country-style meals.
- Cielos de Extremadura (Extremadura Skies) – A highly recommended activity. In the summer we hope to be able to combine our tours with what they have to teach us.
- Dinamiza – A consultancy firm which is helping us offer you more.
- Ciudad Dormida – Photography, trips and tourism, especially in Extremadura.
- Turismo en Extremadura – Experiences and suggestions.
- • See and discover Extremadura
- Extremadura tourism website
- El Jiniebro – Rural tourism.
- Extremadura virtual – 360º tourism and accommodation..
- Aerial photos of Extremadura